Friday, October 2, 2009

7 month followup

So...

It seems that all my good intentions to post seem to get bogged in the mire of "wouldn't it be great to write about (blah, blah, blah) and, HEY! maybe I should go for a bike ride!!!!".

Anyone who follows this (Sean) please give some tips (Sean) about how to get some consistency (Sean) with posting.

Topics that I COULD share about:

1) How to lose 60 pounds in a year
2) Science...and many tangential issues pertaining to it (social, ethical, etc.)
3) Divorce...Note: I know almost nothing about the actual act of completion (so far)...but I can speak of many of the darker points and some of the brighter as well (see topic #1)
4) Switching from PC to Mac

So (Sean)...what do you want to read about??

2 comments:

  1. Hey...look whose alive in Blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the easiest way to start is to realize not every post has to be some long epic - even if it's just a daily "Nothing big happened" or "I ran six miles and rode the bike, my times are getting better" it builds the habit.

    One thing I tried once was that challenge - to post something every day for a week, no matter what even if it was just one sentence. It builds the habit.

    ReplyDelete