Friday, April 12, 2013

Wow. Just...wow.

....and that's not "Wow" in a good way....

I'm not keen on airing grievances over the interweb but I'm trying to be more consistent with posting.

It's been a no good very bad horrible week...arguably one of the worst that I've had in years.  I'd like to chalk it up to "being in Houston" and I'm sure that that is part of it.

But the week would have been tough in any location.

Details aren't important.  What is...hopefully...is the response.  And I'm interested to see that my reaction to adversity is somewhat different now than four years ago when the last shit storm rolled through.  Now, although prospects don't appear any less bleak, I find that I'm just not as spun out as I would normally get.  Big and Bad things are on the horizon...but there's only so much I can do from day to day...


No comments:

Post a Comment