Friday, March 29, 2013

New things for the ear holes.

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Ok...years have passed, as they always do, between posts. 

I've been spending a lot of time in my head lately.  There are a lot of little "anniversaries" at this time of year and I tend to be somewhat reflective about the significant events of the past 4 years (or so).  This time around is no different except for the music that I'm listening to. 

You see, about a month ago I realized that I've been listening to basically the same playlist for the last 4 years.  I've crossed paths along the way with new songs, some of which get added to the list, but for the most part things have been sonically constant.  While this isn't necessarily bad (I like my music!) it tends to reinforce certain emotions that are associated with the songs.  And I want that to change.

So - I'm starting to expand outward again.  Taking on some "new" tunes to color the mindscape.  And, in that regard, it's time for a different view of things...


No comments:

Post a Comment