Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Win Column

I've had a pretty nice time in Virginia with my family. My son and I are a little under the weather but seem to be on the mend. It's been great seeing my nephew and niece (so cute). Also - especially in the midst of all of the drama and turmoil of the past year - it's nice to be able to land and feel like I have a sense of family. Not that I ever been particularly close to any of these people (ironically)...just that I feel a sense of place and support that I haven't before and I am pretty thankful.

After I get back to Bozeman I will have a mad, mad dash to get samples ready for South Africa. I have plans to make, still don't know what I'm doing for Christmas, etc.

All in all, though, right now I am feeling quite positive about the future.

Musical selection: "First Breath After a Coma" (Explosions in the Sky)

No comments:

Post a Comment